Saturday, January 01, 2005

Charge!!!

I don't have credit cards. Not that I am noble or anything. I don't have credit cards because I am divorced, my credit sucks and credit card companies would laugh hysterically at any application I would send their way.

Most of the time, I am very happy that I don't have the temptation those cards would bring me of little self control. There are desperate crunch times when I wish I had one or two or three....

An alarming report by Fox News today states that the majority of Americans are spending way beyond their income limits and that credit cards are to blame. They go so far to suggest that our economy could actually crash because of this.

There, now I can pretend to be noble with my credit cardless state and look down on the lofty borrowers that I so desperately envy.